SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Answer any three questions from the list
- Marjane rarely talks about her friends for more than one chapter. Why do you think this is?
- What are the roles for women in Iranian society as depicted in the book? How do Marjane and her mother and grandmother both play into and resist those roles?
- Marjane often uses humor to cope with difficult situations. Is this always the best course of action? Are her actions ever inappropriate? What other ways might she use to cope?
- What difference does it make to your reading that this book is a memoir, a rendering of Marjane Satrapi’s own life, rather than a fictional story about life in Iran?
- How would you describe the child Marji to whom we’re introduced at the beginning of Persepolis? To what extent is she like children anywhere? To what extent is she different from the child that you were or the children that you grew up with?
- Why do you think Satrapi chose to tell her story in words and images? What does the combination make possible that words or images alone would not?