SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Submit Final Project Part II Milestone One, a draft of your care plan and a draft of your reflection.
My name is Tatyana Frederick a case manager and child advocate for the Department of Children and Families. I received a call from a school nurse called the agency at 1:30 p.m. and reported a 12-year-old girl, Jessica, has just disclosed her father has been sexually abusing her for the last six months. It started with fondling but has progressed to rape. She is afraid to go home from school, as her mother is out of town and her father is there alone. She is afraid he will rape her again when she arrives home from school. Jessica is having problems focusing in school and is acting out in class. She has also been suspended for coming on to two male teachers. She has been attempting to sit on their lap as well as making inappropriate comments to them. When in comes to academia she has always excelled, she has tested out of her grade and she is due to finish high school early when she gets there. She has received national awards for her exceptional research in science and won first place in the state science fair for gifted juniors twice. In the last six months her grades have dropped due to the trauma. She had also neglected all of her afterschool activities like the soccer team and math wiz’s.
Interview questions asked (recorded interview)
- Where did the incident take place?
- How did it happen?
- What type of act(s) occurred?
- Was there any penetration of anus/vagina or mouth by: penis, finger, or object
- How many times?
- How long did it last?
- Were you threatened?
- Were you physically harmed in any other way?
- What were you wearing?
- Who lives in the home; who is working; who is in school? How would these individuals support you or be a barrier to your participation in activities?
- How old are the individuals in your home, and what is your relationship with them?
- Who is not in the home, but who is involved with the family, and what resources do they offer?
- Tell me about any health problems you or members of your family may be experiencing. Are they affecting the family functioning (physical, mental, intellectual functioning)?
- Are alcohol and drug (A&D) issues affecting the family? If yes, how are they affecting the family?
- Are there concerns about safety for any member of the family? Tell me about that;
- Are you being hurt (physically, emotionally, sexually, etc.) by someone else you know?