SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
1. topic Ideology and Globalization
- 2. You will research a newspaper article on the topic you selected. Below is a list of some newspaper options:
- The New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/
- The Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/
- NPR: https://www.npr.org/
- The Economist: https://www.economist.com/
- The Wall Street Journal: https://www.wsj.com/
- BBC News: https://www.bbc.com/news
- The Atlantic: https://www.theatlantic.com/
3. Going to a news website and seeing an article immediately will probably not be enough. You will have to do some research. Below is a quick-step guide on how to research a topic.
Let’s pretend my topic is global poverty.
- First, I would go to Google. https://www.google.com/
Second, I would type in search words. Get creative. Use different kinds of word combinations. Below are some examples:
- example 1: type in the google search box– “global poverty globalization NPR”
- example 2: type in the google search box– “poverty Latin America new york times”
- example 3: type in the google search box– “poverty globalization Washington post”
Once you find an article, you will write a 1-2 page paper. Half of the paper should be a summary, and the other half should be a sociological analysis.
- Summary: tell me what the newspaper article said. Summarize the article’s key points/themes/arguments. Provide specific examples from the article to support those points.
Analysis: tell me how your topic relates to the sociology of globalization. Explain how the newspaper article connects to what you have learned this semester. You want to connect your topic to the chapters and course readings. You want to demonstrate that you can make analytical connections between the newspaper article and sociology.
- For example, you could write something like, “My newspaper article relates to the reading titled ______, which focuses on global stratification between developed and developing countries. For example, the reading discusses the concept of ______, which relates to my article because _____.”
4. Your paper must be well-written, have complete sentences, and be grammatically correct. Please proofread your paper before you submit it.